Breaking up with your Celebrant

by Jennifer Cram   26 March 2019  |
Notice of Intended Marriage You can change celebrants if you wish. To do so, you need to let your original celebrant know and provide the details of your new celebrant.

The original celebrant must then transfer the Notice of Intended Marriage to your new celebrant, either by registered mail or by hand delivering it.

Your original celebrant is entitled to charge you for services rendered, including having reserved the date for you, administrative work, and any other work carried out in relation to your marriage.
You can download the Notice of Intended Marriage form here